In honour of all the mums doing an amazing job at bringing up their children, come rain, shine, tantrum and poonami, I wanted to spread a little kindness, and offer up this bundle of very nice things to brighten someone’s day.
Nominate the most favourite/derserving/worthy mum you know (more details below) to win, and if they are picked, you will both win the goodies! That’s right, there are two prizes up for grabs!
There are goodies from Nails Inc., Burt’s Bees, Bliss, and Givable…and loads more!
How to win
- Like Real Parent on Facebook (so I can notify you if you win).
- Find the PINNED POST at the top of the page (the one with all the competition details).
- In the post above, tag a mum that you think deserves a little something to brighten their day. (This can be an expectant mum, a mum who’s had a bit of a rough time, your mum, your mum friend, a hopeful mum…and if you don’t want the prize yourself, you can tag two people to win.)
- Sit tight. The competition ends at 9pm on 21st May 2017.
- I’ll announce if you and the person you tagged have won by 9pm on 21st May 2017 on the Real Parent Facebook Page.
What you will win
- Nails Inc. Caviar Base Coat
- 2 x Sterling Silver Rings
- Burts Bees Lip Balm
- Argan Oil Hand & Nail Cream
- Mudd Original Face Mask
- Art Therapy Animal Colouring Book
- Body Prescriptions Vitamin C Butterfly Eye Mask
- Neogen Dermology Argan Oil Essential Mask
- Bliss Lemon & Sage Massage Body Bar
- 2 x Gold Plated Beaded Bracelets
- Silver Plated Necklace
- Vichy & Algenist Samples
All this… for both of you!
Terms and conditions
Winners will be picked at random. You must like the Real Parent Facebook Page in order to be entered to win, as well as nominating someone in the facebook post detailed above. The person you nominate doesn’t have to like the Real Parent Facebook Page, but you agree that you will converse with me and give me their address to send their prize to. I reserve the right to change any of the details in the competition, such as end date. My decision is final. No cash alternative.
Pin this for later…